Cant select playlists in Xbox Music on Windows RT 8.1

I have a 2 playlists comprised of music that is saved on my ASUS VivoTab RT, the menu on the left lists two playlists, however they both appear as the same name. When I click on the first playlist, it shifts down to the second playlist. In the menu they both have the same name, but once the second playlist is selected it shows on the main screen that it is actually the other playlist. I can play this playlist, but I can never select and play the first one.

In the past I have also had trouble with not all the playlists showing up n the list. I have turned off sync, cloud collection, media info. I don't need this sync'd to anywhere else, I just want to be able to play it on this device. After I turned off sync it seemed to work properly. But the next time I loaded xbox music the same problems were there.

I really just want to be able to select a list of songs and play them, nothing else. Please let me know if there is something I can fix, or if there is another app to use.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

I had the same problem with the playlists on my Surface RT.  I simply uninstalled the app and then reinstall it.  Problem solved!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.