Cant purchase?

I have been trying to buy COD Black Ops since yesterday. If I try and purchase it through the site it says theres an error try again later. And if I try to purchase it directly through xbox it says "can't retrieve information from xbox live, Please try again later. Status code: 80153410

I just spent about $80.00 on points just to get this game, And its really frustrating that its doing this, Anyone know what is going on or how to fix this

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

It could be related to the updating of this site, as this site is linked to your account...

Oh okay. I hope its just that. Its just weird because I have no problems downloading or buying anything else. It just seems to be this specific game. (although I obviously haven't tried them all)

Thanks for the help.

[quote user="DoubbleQue"]

Oh okay. I hope its just that. Its just weird because I have no problems downloading or buying anything else. It just seems to be this specific game. (although I obviously haven't tried them all)

Thanks for the help.

[/quote] My post was just a guess, so please don't take it as a fact, if i find more info i will be sure to post it here.