Can‘t purchase in China

Now I live in China using a VISA issued by a Chinese bank called Bank of Communications. So obviously it is impossible that my account billing address matches my billing address for the credit card.

A couple of days ago, I added 800 points with my Paypal account. However, when I was trying to purchase Fruit Ninja today, I got the error 

80153410. Then when I was trying to add another 400 points to purchase Plants VS Zombies, I got the error 80169D94.

Now I just want to remove and re-add my Paypal account to make sure whether I can add points any more, but when I re-add my account, I get the error "Message 40001".

I wonder whether the problems in purchasing can be fixed or my account can not purchase content any more.If I can do no purchase with this account in the future,  I want to get my 10.59 USD back.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Error code 80169D94 usually means your account has been locked from making purchases. You would have to call support for your region to be able to fix that, however, China is not a country supported by Live so that could also be why you're having issues.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.