Can't purchase GOLD

Today I've added my VISA Card to my xbox live account, and when I'm going to purchase the premium subscription I get the following message.

This action can not be done at this time. Please try again later. For more information,visit http://www.xbox.com/support.

I don't know if there is any technical problem with the purchase system or something.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

What kind of Visa card is it? A majority of "pre-paid debit" cards will not work for XBL subscriptions. Also if it is a CC where you get deposits of unemployment, child support, tax refund, etc they don't work either. The best bet is to use an actual debit or CC from a bank or credit union. You can also buy a pre-paid XBL subscription card at most local retailers.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Glad to see that I am not the only one having this issue. I have been trying to upgrade for about a week now and keep getting this same message. I have contacted xbox and have not heard back from them yet on how to fix this issue. If you happen to find a solution please let me know and I will let you know if I do.  My husbands acct expires tomorrow and he is gonna be one ticked man if they don't get this resolved!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.