Can`t purchase content from Romania!!

Hi, I want to purchase a premium civilisation pack for Age of Empires Online, but i can`t make a payment with my card becouse i am from Romania, and my account is made for UK.   When i made my account Romania was not in country list selection, so.. make  an anouncemEnt that romania people can`t play or purchase microsot games and ad-ons. Also i can`t change my country or region becouse Romania is not in the list. SHAME ON YOU!!! MAKE AN ANOUNCE OR TOPIC THAT ROMANIA WILL BE IN 50 YEARS JUST TO LET PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT THAT!    THX

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Romania isn't one of the countries on the officially supported list http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/live/countries

This has been on the website for quite a while now, so they have let people know.

I can certainly understand your frustration at not being able to get content but I'm afraid there is nothing that can be done until Romania is added to the Supported list. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

This situation is entirely your fault not Microsofts. Had you done a little research before you did anything in regards to XBL you would have seen that your region is not supported by XBL, as indicated above by VoteDC.

Your only recourse is to petition your government to allow XBL in your region as that is one of several factors that dictate what is and is not allowed in a region.

Sorry this didn't help.

So now it's our fault, not Microsoft's? Here's my personal 2 cents. If a company decides to make a "pay to win" mmo like AoE, they they atleast shouldn't be THAT racist. However u want to put it, as long as i need that content, and considering others have access to it from EU that only shows me they are the most Racist company i'v seen in years.

GL HF with your racist pay to win mmo. I guess living in the US or UK will always have it's privileges even ingame, You auto-win no matter what.

@the petition retarded ideea...wake up. We can access all other games possible on this planet without issues. Even games that have 1% the popularity of this one or the companies. It's not our government's fault it's microsoft's fault for being racist. It seems paypall is a technology to advanced for them.

Sorry this didn't help.

Microsoft must conform to licensing and operation laws put in place by the governments of the countries in which they operate. There is obviously something that prevents them from operating in Romania. So the information about questioning your leaders is the one to follow.

As for the racism point, I doubt that very much indeed as Microsoft would like to sell to as many people as they can.

Sorry this didn't help.

Really don't care to be honest. How come 99% of the games succeed in giving all the possibilities possible and microsoft not? Is paypall that hard to increment? There's just absolutely no excuse specially for an MMO. I repeat this is the very fist game i encounter this..and its pathetic

Sorry this didn't help.

nope due to international laws you need to contact your content office

region locked content are due to regulations

there are multiple content and games that are region locked due to international laws i suggest you google baned games

there is over 100

Sorry this didn't help.

We're not germany , we don't have banned games.

Sorry this didn't help.

It doesn't matter to operate in a country there must be a license for sales and charges and services

Sorry this didn't help.

I do not understand why Xbox consoles sold in Romania if it does not offer the same catalog as for all users cashed some money for the equipment but do not care that the beneficiary is satisfied. You're greedy and sell consoles in some countries where you should not do that. You are not professionals and fooling around with your customers. Shame on you.

Sorry this didn't help.

because as stated before

due to international laws

ms cannot just sell products

they may have a hardware license or it is imported from another country ms has no control over that but due to local laws they do not always have a license to host online services

they need the government to approve online service and issue an license

not all governments like social internet services

Sorry this didn't help.