Can't play Xbox originals, I've tried everything

I have gone through the entire checklist of things to try. My hard drive is the one that came with my 360 when I first purchased it, it is definitely an official one. However, my old console died recently. I purchased a used 360 and put my old hard drive onto it, it has worked without a problem. I played xbox originals on my old console all the time, they worked just fine. However, now that I have switched consoles they don't work. I'm using the exact same disks, they definitely worked before but now they don't. Again, I have the same hard drive, only the console has changed. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Firstly, Check your xbox original game Is supported on xbox 360 then try clearing your system cache.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I've already cleared the cache, that didn't work. And I know for sure that the games I want to play are backwards compatible, they're on the list of compatible games and I already played both of them on my last xbox.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey mate, can you please try the games on a friend's console, to be sure your used Xbox 360 is not the issue here?

Sorry this didn't help.