cant play online - worms ultimate mayhem

maybe i am doing something wrong, but i cannot search games to join, only host them. and of course nobody joins, even after an hour. is NOBODY in the world playing this game or am i doing something wrong??

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Does it continually search for a match to join or do you get an error?

I do not have experience with this particular game, but is there a way to expand your match search capability so you can  be more likely matched up with another person/game?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I doubt your doing anything wrong, if your able to play other games online to their fullest, however, I would insist that you open the correct Xbox live ports on your router. This will ensure you get the best possible connections as well as make sure you can connect to other people hosting games as well as see them in a populated servers list.

support.xbox.com/.../network-ports-used-xbox-live

The above link, will show you the correct ports that need to be open as well as some information on how to forward ports on most routers. Do keep in mind the game is one of the older titles on Live, so as you stated, there may not be that many if any people playing games online. A lot of people just like to mess around in worms games blowing up the levels rather than battling with people (even if teams) and or creating the own levels just for fun. I would just keep trying to play online during peak online hours and usually Friday - Sunday, would be your best chance of finding other players.

Hope this helps. :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.