cant play games on line!!!!

OK I've been trying to play on line all day and haven't been able to. I have tried a few games and the same thing keeps happening. The game will start then it will go back to either the stat screen or take me back to the start game screen. Is anyone else having this problem and how can I fix it. I talked to xbox live support and they said it was them and not my console. but I know other people are playing the same games on line just fine. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Is it the games that wont play, or the multilayer aspect?

Are you logged into Live?

Is you NAT setting set to open?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I am logged into xbox live, I start playing Infinity slayer and get a few mins into the game and it will stop playing and send me to the stat screen and will say starting game, and looking for host and something about a connection. And im new at all of this so im not even sure what my NAT settings are.

Sorry this didn't help.

I had the same problem last night playing dead space 3.  I kept being disconnected from live and would get a message stating "some aspect of xbox live may not be available".  It sounds like there is an issue at the xbl servers to me.  And its been happening for a couple of days now.

I had to just give it a few minutes and then reconnect.  That was the only thing I could do to get it taken care of.

Sorry this didn't help.

yea I talked to someone from xbl support yesterday and she said they were working on the problem, but I have friends that are not having any problem playing online. when you waited and got back on was you able to play? Bc when I do that it will let me play for a few mins and then kick off again.. nothing I have tried has helped.If it is a xbl problem I hope they get it fixed soon!!

Sorry this didn't help.