Cant play Forza 5

i chatted to one of the microsoft reps and when they could not help they sent me a link to here, my problem is that i have previously loaded forza completed the lap around prague and then i may have turned it off (i cant remember) but now when ever i load up forza it goes to the front screen i press a to continue it loads up the alps and gets to the screen that tells me about the drivertar syncing up and when i press a to continue it kicks me out to the dashboard with no error code or message i have tryed removing and adding my account back on to the xbox and that did not help and followed the reps instructions but still no joy. i know the disk works because my husband plays it and i know my account can play other games and play online as i have done with call of duty any help? and now spell checker not working on here lol

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hey there MrsMuff,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with Forza.

For this particular issue, Turn 10 is aware of the issue and made this post about steps to delete your save and reset your profile in-game.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Bought two version of this game one digital and disc.  I reformatted my xbox to factory settings and reinstalled forza.  After all the trouble the game worked played for a good while. Then I did not play for a few days and this garbage is back to not loading I am currently on 3 hours of trying to get this game to work and no luck.  Now I am stuck with these two versions of a game that I cannot play. Microsoft or whoever EA, turn 10 need to get their act together and figure out how to fix this expensive problem.  Buying stuff that does not work and consider literally stealing.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.