cant play fifa 11

i can't play fifa 11 online i can't loggin it says that im to young -.- and my profile is set that im born in 1989 .

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

EA have an age restriction policy for online gaming Mighty, there is nothing MS can do about this.
Unfortunately the age on your account must reflect that you are below the minimum age to play their games (child account)..
And once an account is created the age can not be altered/edited.

Once the minimum age to do so is reached a child account can be promoted to an adults.
(If it was set at 1989 then your account would be an adult account and you would not be having this issue). 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I am having this exact same issue, I am 31 i have contacted EA sports about it and they say it is a MS issue. I know i set my account up with my correct DOB. This is a completely idiotic error. Which should also be easily rectified. Why is this not the case? And why are MS not able to edit details to an account. Its stupid.

Sorry this didn't help.

I can't see how its an MS issue, the age restriction is set in place by EA not MS.

Regardless I'm guessing the DOB cant be changed because people would normally actually enter the correct day, month, year when they create their account to begin with.
To try and change it later to bypass an age restriction isn't a good reason to allow people to change it.

Maybe try ringing support though because I guess you never know.

Sorry this didn't help.