CAN'T PLAY CALL OF DUTY WORLD AT WAR

EVERY GAME HAS 1 - 5 PEOPLE WITH INFECTION MODS. THEY HAVE GODMODE MODS. THEY CAN FLY THROUGH WALLS AND STILL KILL US. FIX THIS GAME. I PAID GOOD MONEY FOR IT. I DEMAND ACTUAL SERVICE INSTEAD OF EVERYBODY DOING NOTHING. WHERE ARE THE MODERATORS? UNLEASH THE BAN HAMMER. NOW.

Here is a plan: Moderators play Call of Duty World at War. Ban everyone who uses MODS. IT IS THAT SIMPLE.

I know Activision won't allow 3ARC to patch the game, but Xbox-Live Moderators can still do something about it! Ban everyone who uses MODS! Make examples out of them! Just play the game and ban them!

If you think differently, please tell me your point of view so I can understand more on this situation.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

EDIT: Make me moderator if no one is able to commit enough time to do this!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Check this forum - forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

The enforcement team are banning the users.

Sorry this didn't help.

Is there a way to join the enforcement team? I would really like to aid in this situation!

Sorry this didn't help.

Check the jobs link at the bottom of the page and see if a position is open to apply for.

Sorry this didn't help.

Thank you very much!

Sorry this didn't help.

It isn't Microsoft's job to fix the game. That is the sole responsibility of the Game Developer. All MS can do is punish the players who do mod/cheat, but that would be all in vain if the problem is never fixed.

You could show the GD that you are not going to accept the fact that they have abandoned their still popular games by not buying or playing them and sending the a letter to voice your disappointment in their decision.

Yelling at MS and telling them they are doing nothing is not going to get you anywhere, especially since they are doing something. This month alone they have permanently banned over 300 players for advertising, participating in and hosting modded lobbies. That is so much more than what the Game Developer/Publisher has done.

Sorry this didn't help.

Temhotabot.. really...?

"It isn't Microsoft's job to fix the game. That is the sole responsibility of the Game Developer. All MS can do is punish the players who do mod/cheat, but that would be all in vain if the problem is never fixed

You could show the GD that you are not going to accept the fact that they have abandoned their still popular games by not buying or playing them and sending the a letter to voice your disappointment in their decision.

Yelling at MS and telling them they are doing nothing is not going to get you anywhere, especially since they are doing something. This month alone they have permanently banned over 300 players for advertising, participating in and hosting modded lobbies. That is so much more than what the Game Developer/Publisher has done. "

This is what we call passing the buck. Excuses and not caring about the customer because you already took our money. Why fix it for free.. Free isnt anywhere in microsofts business plan I'm sure.

It is microsofts job to demand the game developer fix the trash they call a game before they are allowed to make and charge us for a brand new broken game.

Its microsofts job to prevent people from hacking the system.

The only people working in vain are the honest players that have no idea how good they really are or stand on any games leader board. Or have any hope to ever play a game online with out being cheated.

That is in vain. We have no power or controll. And your side holds all the cards. You got the money and the power to fix this. Usually things get better with time. Things are worse then ever. How can you say with a straight face that anyone is working hard on this problem?

You think we are stupid?

He says 300 players.. lol 300.. the leaderboards on cod4 are the 1st 50K easy.. hacked out. lol 300.

I dont think you should be posting things as fact when it is clearly not so

The only thing you got right is how yelling wont help. Game devs and console makers have been *** people for years. Its obvious they dont care.

Sorry this didn't help.