Cant play call of duty ghost??

So i got call of duty on day one and played it for a few weeks. Then i got need for speed rivals and now call of duty wont load up. My xbox one loads other games fine and the disk looks fine but when i put the disk in and it auto loads i eventually get to a black screen. i left it on that screen for 2 hours and nothing happened. i even re installed the game and still cant play my game. is anyone else having this issue and how do i fix it??

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I have the exact same problem.  All off my other games work, but COD just shows the first two load-up screens, then the screen goes black... NOTHING.  I'm sure there are others who are having the same problems.  Any advice on how to fix this?

first, head to the ONE section, this is the 360 section, 2do a  full delete, deep deep delete in system, install another game, so that just free'ed up space is over written by something else. then put Ghost back so it ends up in different spot "inside".

Dude i cant connect to xbl when i play ghosts on 360

Not sure if it will fix your problems but the recent update caused the screen to go black on the XB one versions. Easy fix was to turn off and unplug the Xbox for a minute or two.

Unplugging the the XB1 worked.  Thanks!!!