Can't join xbox live! ERROR-80190821

I want to renew my xbox account especially since its 1 month for 1$ but when I confirm my purchase I get an error saying, "Can't retrieve information from Xbox Live please try again later. Status Code: 80190821." I looked it up and people said it was processing error and Xbox said that my(VISA) DEBIT CARD should have money on it (Which I have $50 on it) and have no online buying restrictions on it. (I have no restrictions on my card considering I buy books on Amazon with it.) So whats the problem then!?! Not only have I tried my one Debit Card, I have tried 2 more of them and I still get that same error! If anyone can help me with this problem Message me at *** Email address is removed for privacy *** or message my most used Gamertag AdaM30XXX your solution. OH YA could this problem be caused by a system update because I have seen a few posts about this problem on the forums too.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Please verify that your billing information on your credit card matches that of your account. You can check our Payment Method Sticky for more info: forums.xbox.com/.../17145.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

^ This error can actually be caused for no reason at all, your account can be clear of any outstanding balance, not locked, not suspended, not have any problems at all that would usually cause these errors.

Your best way around this is going to be to try to use a different payment option, or use a prepaid code instead. Because this problem usually comes from the bank as they won't authorise the payment (whether they'll admit it or not) Xbox support cannot do anything to recitfy it.

FYI this wouldn't have anything to do with the system update at all.

Sorry this didn't help.

The payments actually pass through several things and if it fails or times out at any one of these it could prevent the purchase from going through. Usually its good to wait 48 hours and try again.

Sorry this didn't help.