Can't join co-op due to different DLC

Ok so I am trying to play with my dad but it says we have different DLC.  I am positive I downloaded the free weapons pack but not sure what I have downloaded or what he has downloaded.  Is there someplace I can go to see what I downloaded?  I was also wondering how he can download the free weapons pack since I can't seem to find it anymore.  Also, would it be easier to delete the DLC that he and I both have and if so how do we do that?  I checked my hard drive but I can't seem to find the the fable 3 DLC.  Neither of us spent money on the DLC so if we did download anything it was freebies.

Thanks for the help!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 18 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Download the free weapons pack and the free soldier outfit they both contain parts of the paid DLCs

We both have those DLC's and it still is not working.  Right now I am downloading all DLC that he has, the last one being the demo to fable 3.

Omg i was just going to post about this. Yes my friend and i are trying to play together but it says the same thing and we both have the same DLC. The code that came with a new copy of the game and the free only DLC from in that part of the sanctuary so what is going on?

Does anyone know how to fix this?

How about the old stand by solution: cleaning your memory cache?  (Go to your Memory section and just highlight the HD then press Y) 

Wont that delete everything though?

I believe you need to download the clockwork dog potion, if your friend has Traitor's keep. The free soldier outfit as well, possibly the free weapons' pack.

You both have to have ALL the FREE DLC downloaded on both the consoles in order to play coop. It's okay if you both don't have the same DLC that you paid for, just the FREE stuffs that will either prevent or let you play coop together.

I am having the exact same issue. My friend and I have been wanting to play co-op for some time now and it gives us the same message. We are currently downloading every free dlc and are about to try again.

And no... We have both checked and have the EXACT SAME dlc. What is going on????