Cant go online i need help

ok my account was crupted a few days ago and  to play BATTLEFIELD3 i need a online pass what should i do

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Onyx has the best advice so far. If your profile has become corrupt, the best thing to do is delete if from your console, and then recover it by downloading it again and you will download the most recent version recorded the last time you were online.

-

Just in case its just a problem with your Battlefield 3 online pass, you can delete the file on your console, then use your download history to download the pass again, and see if it works.

-

This guide will show you how to use your download history = support.microsoft.com/.../962228

-

This guide will explain how to delete and recover your gamertag profile on console = support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

-

Good luck

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Downloading the tag is definitely your first option.  

If that doesn't work and you know your email address/password for your account, you could try deleting the tag then clearing the cache then restart your console and downloading again.

If those steps fail for you then you would try contacting support to see if they can help.

Sorry this didn't help.

Greeting's, When you say your account was crupted and can't access battlefield have you tried re-downloading your gamertag through the dashboard ? Have you cleared your cache and also tried phoning support about this problem ? I await your response.

Sorry this didn't help.