Cant get live tv working

One of the main reasons i upgraded from the 360 to the xbox one was this feature. Please help, Here are my devices and setup :

Samsung hps 5053xxaa tv

Motorola dcx3200 stb

I also have a hauppage tv tuner, microsoft media remote, and an ir extension but would like to enable the stb.

stb is connected fully to tv via coax and to xbox one via hdmi in, xbox one is connected to both the tv and stb by two hdmi cables.

xbox one is on energy saver. initially when i plug the hdmi into the hdmi in slot it sees a connection, the video stays black, then it loses it after a couple short seconds.

infuriating.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hey Hakked.

Couple things we wanna check before diving into this. When you're using the Hauppage TV Tuner, do you have any issues with OneGuide? If you set up the Hauppage TV Tuner before you set up your Motorola STB you'll wanna run through the OneGuide setup again with the new device.

To make changes to your current OneGuie setup check out the steps near the bottom of our Set up live TV with Xbox One guide.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You shouldn't need to use your TV Tuner with your STB, they two standalone devices for watching TV on your Xbox One. Were you by chance able to try running through that OneGuide setup again?

Sorry this didn't help.

no there are no problems when i use the tv tuner for OTA Tv. it displays the channels correctly and views them in great quality. Unless the tv tuner is required for use with the STB though i wont be using it.

Sorry this didn't help.