Can't get a game in multiplayer?

Whenever I attempt to join a lobby I get the loading screen, in then goes back to the lobby and sits on attempting to join 11/so&so games. Anyone else?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You ain't the only one

Ditto....can't get into anything

Yeah same their servers are jacked.

that link means nothing

That's means that ain't admitting no fault

@MaTtKs Since I don't know how to quote on these terrible new forums, I'll just do some Twitter non-sense. Anyway, the servers are still not working. And I don't like having to exit out of my browser or having to go to the xbox page again because your site wont let me go back.

Now I regret buying the 2nd map pack, other than Call of The Dead. 2 map packs in row with BS happening with this game. Good thing this is my last CoD.

[quote user="Penndemic"]

@MaTtKs Since I don't know how to quote on these terrible new forums, I'll just do some Twitter non-sense. Anyway, the servers are still not working. And I don't like having to exit out of my browser or having to go to the xbox page again because your site wont let me go back.

[/quote]Click on the user you want to reply to, use Rich Formatting and quote. Nothing to it.

[quote user="Future89"]

Now I regret buying the 2nd map pack, other than Call of The Dead. 2 map packs in row with BS happening with this game. Good thing this is my last CoD.

[/quote]

Yet you'll probably end up buying the next one...

Guess the only thing the Rapture did was break the BO servers.

"Happy Drinking"