Can't find a match

Haven't played CoD in days and decided to kill some time today. Download the new map mack and no matter what game mode I select I just sit in a lobby saying "Waiting for X more players..."

I'm online, on XBL, can check My Recent Games, etc. I changed my preference from Locale Only to Default and that makes no difference.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hey, GHulle, so it seems like you are having some issues trying to find match. Well, what I would say is that you may be having some NAT issues, or maybe connectivity issue in general. Try this:

1. Delete any corrupted files you may have in your hard drive.

2. Clear the systems cache 2 times in a row.

3. Go to your network select configure network, then advanced setting and restore Xbox to factory default (this will not delete any game info).

4. Power cycle your home network = Power off your modem and router (make sure the lights on the modem turn off completely, if they do not then your modem/router may have a backup battery and you must locate it and remove it also)

5. Wait 30 seconds and turn you modem on first, then your router.

6. Turn on your Xbox and connect to your network again.

If all else fails, you may need to call 1-800-4MY-XBOX and speak to a connectivity agent to help you forward your ports.

Please try these steps and let me know if they work for you.

Thanks!

Hey Kannek 4.  This thread is a couple of years old.  I hope by now that the op has finally found a match, or at least figured out why he has not been able to.  Why did you dig up an old thread like this?  Let it die.