Cant download "Prison Break: The Conspiracy"

I bought the game Prison Break: The Conspiracy and when i start the download, the download percentage gets stuck on 1%. And maybe about 5-10 minutes later a notification pops up and states, Can't download prison break. I have tried doing every clear system cache and deleting it and redownloading it, but it is always the same thing. It is available in my region, and i was able to download other content just fine

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You could try the following suggestions. Try to remove the hard drive out of the equation (totally remove and try to use a USB Flash Drive) -> Formatting a USB Flash Drive to work with XBOX 360 -> support.xbox.com/.../usb-flash-drive.aspx. After that's done recover your XBOX 360 Gamertag onto the Flash Drive to do this follow these directions -> support.xbox.com/.../gamer-profile.aspx. After it's recovered try to start the download again and see if it gets stuck. This is just to make sure it's not your hard drive that's causing the problem (regardless of you being able to download other things just fine). Let us know if this works.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.