cant download games from xbox live marketplace file is corrupt

i have bought two games from the xbox live marketplace farcry 2 and grand theft auto san andreas. i have had these games for  few months now i recently deleted farcry 2 so i can redownload san andreas i made sure i had enough space and i do when it was finished downloading it did not show up in my game library and when i went to memory it said he file was corrupted at first i was thinking it was the game files so i deleted all data from the games when i tried again the file was still corrupted so i decided i would try farcry 2 and just play that when i saw farcry was also corrupted i noticed it wasn't the game files. i downloaded the game in the USA which is where i live but i am currently in Jamaica on vacation for a few weeks. i can download demos and arcade game but not these two games i paid for can someone pleases assit me with this problem also my internet speed is fast so i don't think my internet speed is the problem.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 18 Applies to:

If the content you purchased in the US is region locked and you are out of region at the moment then you will have issues re-downloading it. You would have to wait until you are back in the states to get it again.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

alright thanks guess ill just have to wait a few weeks cause i return home july 17th

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.