Hey everyone. Last night when playing MW3 i had a disc unreadable error. Once the console reset, I had to download an update...which i did. but since then nothing really works on my xbox (slim). every time i try to play MW3 it asks me to update but then it downloads about 1 percent then i throws me an error telling me it cant connect to xbox live and to try my connection. So i tried that and nothing errors, everything connects perfectly. But still it wont let me download the patch. I have tried downloading an update for Left for Dead 2 but that doesnt work either. Any game that needs an update it gets to 1% and throws out that error. I have tried the following and still no luck. This is all happened since that disc read error. I have tried
- that LB RB X LB RB X update - i can download that fine, but not patches to games
- i can download marketplace stuff
- opened up all appropriate ports and im also directly connected to the modem
- I have cleared the cache, still doesnt work
- i was able to update game patches on my brothers xbox
I am lost on what to do...I have never had this issue before.
The error i get is 396b-0000-D080-0200-8007-0570
Please help!!!! i am going insane.