cant download game i bought on xbox online

i bought ms. pacman and when i try to download it on my xbox 360 it makes it to 32% then it starts back over at 0 and then after this happens about 2 times it says cannot download. Please help me i hate buying a game i want be able to play.

I've tried deleting the game and cleaning the hard drive cache and it still want let me download it.

Please help

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hey Mcgeekids,

How much room do you have on your storage device? It's possible that there isn't enough room for the entire download. The only other thing I can think that it might be is a disruption from your internet connection. Have you tried downloading the game while connected wired to the modem?

PJ

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

yes and i have 10.3 gb of space left. i download another game and it went through but im trying to play it and it gets stuck on the loading.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello mcgeekids,

Im sorry to hear about your issue but the best suggestion for you that I can think of is to go into your HDD and try deleting the data for Ms. Pacman completely and then re-download it. I think it should clear it up but if not let me know and I will try to help you solve your issue.

Also, dont worry about having to re-purchase the game after deleting the contents from your HDD. It will be available to re-download for no cost even after you delete the content.

Hope this helps!

Sorry this didn't help.