Can't download escalation pack. CoD Black Ops

Hi. I'm having problems downloading and applying the escalation pack.

At first I got the "not available in your region" error message. Then after a few tries  the download started. When i noticed that it had disappeard from active downloads i found it in the console settings but it said "incomplete". I removed the incmplete file and  tried downloading it again, only to get the message " not available at your current location.

I've also tried emptying the cache on the xbox and redownload - doesn't help.

No points has been taken from my account even though it seemed like the download had started. So i still have my points but i can't get the download started.

I've looked around here in the forum and tried everything but nothing seems to work out for me.

The xbox is bought in sweden, the game is bought in sweden and my isp is swedish

ISP= Connect2ip

What is the content you are trying to download? Escalation map pack. Call of duty black ops.
What error code or message are you receiving? "This item isn't available from your current location" 
What region is your account? Sweden
What region do you physically live in?  Sweden
Please post the link to the result image from your http://speedtest.net

DL speed = 16.06 mb/s

UL speed= 13.66 mb/s

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

I would suggest you call support for your reigon. It seems like you may need some help that I don't think you would be able to get here on the forums.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

It is quite possible it is your ISP preventing this from being downloaded. It has been known to happen if you live in Australia as well. One solution is to take your console to a friend or family members house who use a different ISP and try to download it from there. (Still within Sweden of course)

Sorry this didn't help.

Ok, I wil try that.

I might be the solution, my isp is the only thing that has changed since i downloaded the first map pack.

Thanks.

Sorry this didn't help.