Cant download any DLC from the website or the Xbox. Please Help!

For the past week or so, I haven't been able to download/purchase any DLC. I have over 2000 MS points on my account, and my Paypal set-up as my payment method, so I don't think it's an issue with my my payment methods - but the website & Xbox throw an error message at me every time I try and access my payment methods.

I also get this same error when I try and purchase DLC. The error code on the Xbox I keep seeing is 83820065. On the website, the error seems to vary slightly every time, but here's an example:

Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. It appears you've found a glitch in the system.
date: 23/11/2012 16:32:41
code: 9CEAB5980896BF
s: KWkVUQPSBfnux2Vlh2dhTw==
id: 2fd2f43d-84bc-4fcc-8c32-c53f7bffe13f
req: a8090340-c5e0-4a8b-8480-53529a991ead

I've been through various steps with a live chat support guy from Microsoft for about an hour, but to no avail. My connection is good.

This is really annoying, as the Mass Effect 3 DLC is coming out on the 28th and I really really want to be able to purchase it and it looks like I won't be able to at this rate!

Please help!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Hey there Jam! Are you having trouble purchasing any and all content on the Marketplace, or just certain things? Also, can you double check that console error code you provided, it's not one I've seen before.

Also, can you double check all your account information (name, address, region) on https://commerce.microsoft.com and make sure it's all correct. Does this information match that of your payment methods?

And if at all possible, can you try adding a new payment method and using that one? Let us know how that goes, thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.