cant connect to my friends games online

hey guys i have just got this problem today about  2 hours ago so i was in a game and i left but then when they invited me back it would say  joining game but then it said cant join game  and it would keep saying that to my 3 friends online trying to invite me, also i tried to invite them and it would say the same to them but it would only say that to them when they tried to connect to me, but it would be fine when they connected to each other.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Does it only happen in certain games? Is your connection strength good? If anything, the best thing would most likely be to reset you router.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi there !

I am sorry that you are facing these issues !

It may be issues with your connection, your NAT Type. Nat type is basically the connection between your Xbox360 console and your router/modem. If your NAT type is moderate or strict, which may be the problem to your connection problems, here are two links which will guide you through some solutions as to how you can fix it. support.xbox.com/.../nat-type-strict forums.xbox.com/.../157383.aspx

On the the other hand, if these solutions fail to help your NAT type and or connection, I suggest you call up your ISP (Internet Service Provider) and explain

to them the problems you are facing. After having done this, you should request them for new router if they haven't said they will send you one already.

Most ISPs send routers out for free, on the other hand if your ISP do not send you a router, free of expenses, I suggest you buy a new router. Also, you may want to clear your cache. To clear your cache simply follow these next few instructions.
1. Press your guide button on your controller (middle circular button)
2. Scroll across twice, to settings.
3. Then choose the 4th option down 'System Settings'
4. Now, you are on the available options and settings to your console. Select the 3rd option down 'Storage'
5. You will be given the options of 'All devices' 'Hard Drive' and 'Cloud Saved Games' (if you have Cloud) Highlight, 'Hard Drive'
6. Press the 'Y' button, on your controller. Now, you will be given 4 options, select the 3rd option 'Clear System Cache' and then select 'Yes'

Hope this helps,

Kind Regards,

Ryan M (DarkLink 900)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.