Cant buy xbox live points at all.... please help

Help, cant buy MS points at all, tried everything your support page told me to do, and still i get this message " Can't authorize payment option, please select a different or add a new one " tried that also, still not working so i hope you can answer me on this fast and also get it fixed, please im bored here and want the points... waited over 48hours as your page told me to for no reason, so i really hope for a quick reply, thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Have the same problem, tried to pay with my paypal account and got that message, so i tried to add a new credit card and it wont even let me do that

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If you've followed all the steps and are still have problems, I suggest contact support. You can do so here support.xbox.com/.../contact-us They should be able to help you. :)

Sorry this didn't help.

Welll apprently, they have posted this while i was not looking, so i guess its back to waiting, did check there on the start of the problem but the page kept messing up, so i figured i would wait, but now they have an answer at least, thanks for the qucik reply guys, cheers ;)

""" " XBOX LIVE Service is currently unavailable.

Users may experience difficulties with the following services:

Users will experience issues when attempting to purchase content and Microsoft Points, creating new accounts, or attempting to manage existing accounts. Additionally, Users will be unable to sign into Xbox LIVE using the Games for Windows PC desktop client only.

We are aware of the problem and are working to resolve the issue. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience" """

Sorry this didn't help.