cant buy gold membership?

so i cant buy gold either from my dashboard or online. theres the 3 month with 160 ms points offer that i want to buy and i try to pay with paypal. i know i have money and the problem here is with microsoft. because i have bought gold membership before with the same card with the same paypal account. i have tried every single step from the support and still nothing.. i can browse the marketplace and stuff but i cannot purchase the gold membership. this is getting really annoying i mean really? since i got my xbox ive always been able to purchase.. and now this? seriously what is up with microsoft here? my error code is : 80190821 . now dont give me the support that they already have i want some real support here, more options. my paypal is correct everything is ok but i cant purchase gold

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I've been getting the same message for almost a week. I honestly don't think there is a solution. You could try clearing your cache, clearing your billing information(even though it works fine), but nothing ever seems to work. And Ive even tried wth different accounts, different credit cards, different internet connections...nada.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.