Cant access xbox email. How to change email or redirect for battlelog account stuff.

Ok so i made my xbox live account with my Yahoo email and i changed the password and forgot it but this was a few years ago. I havent touched yahoo in so long. I dont remember anything to access my yahoo account so i have no way to get into emails sent from battlelog or anything. Is there any way you can change you account email for xbox live without contacting a support line or something? Or some way i can have battle log know that my account on xbox live is on Yahoo but send it to Gmail? Please help. If you cant reach me on this post please message me personally. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Try the "support" forums. However, there are some good "IT" peeps in here too. I have know clue personally. Try a moderator also, they usually have some replies in this forum.

[quote user="beebo242"]

Ok so i made my xbox live account with my Yahoo email and i changed the password and forgot it but this was a few years ago. I havent touched yahoo in so long. I dont remember anything to access my yahoo account so i have no way to get into emails sent from battlelog or anything. Is there any way you can change you account email for xbox live without contacting a support line or something? Or some way i can have battle log know that my account on xbox live is on Yahoo but send it to Gmail? Please help. If you cant reach me on this post please message me personally. 

[/quote]

Trust me, I had a similar issue when I moved from FL to NC.  And I lost access to my Comcast email that I set up my Live account with.  It is just easier to call 1-800-469-9269, and get them to change the email address associated with your gamertag.  You will just have to answer a few questions and it will be done.  You will most likely need to remember the yahoo email(you will just have to change the password to log into Live or xbox.com) to log-in but you will be able to have your emails sent to your gmail account.