Can't access the forums

When using Google Chrome, I can't access the forums.  They only work for me using IE, which takes about twice as long as GC.  This just started happening in the last week or so.  Any ideas?

This is what I get when using chrome

Bad Request - Request Too Long

HTTP Error 400. The size of the request headers is too long.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Clear your cookies.

its funny because I get the same error only using Firefox, works fine with Chrome

[quote user="gameshoes3003"]

Clear your cookies.

[/quote]

That. 

Gimmeh yo' cookies.

That's weird, but yeah listen to shoes.

I'm able to access the forums on both firefox and chrome. No problems at all. IE is ghey, don't even use that lol.

I just wonder what it is that makes Chrome unable to load the forums when you don't clear your cookies.

[quote user="Dragonaiir"]

I just wonder what it is that makes Chrome unable to load the forums when you don't clear your cookies.

[/quote]

I dont know why it is, but some ie users also have problems unless they use in-Private browsing, and I think that also clears cookie on each load.

I'm using ie 8 and only have problems occasionally.

Just to experiment a bit, I set my cookies on the lowest possible security settings and the reply button would not work.

However, when I clicked on rich test format it seems to work ok.

So ........ if you're using ie and currently need to use in-Private browsing, perhaps check your cookie settings and use low or medium instaed of access all cookies.

low or medium should still be sufficient to load any of the pages you normally do without any issues. i dont think I have ever had a cookie related issue on low or medium.

I've never used google chrome, but maybe check to see if it has a cookie setting, and if so, bump it up a little.

Fixed, thanks guys!

IE wouldn't let me post replies, just new threads.  I still hate this new setup.

On a side note, now I want a cookie.  White chocolate macadamia, mmmmmmmm

clearing cookies works for me too. Unfortunately, I have to do this about once every three "sit downs" with the forums...