cant access entire download history

Hi, i recently brought a new copy of halo wars, after having sold my special edition one 2 years ago. with my original copy, i had access to two bonus content for use in game. Now that i have the new copy of halo wars, i have been trying to redownload these past downloads and whilst i have managed to do so for one of them, i cant for the other as my download history wont go any further back. This is weird as it means i cant access the first year of so of downloads i had so any help would be appreciated.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Yes it is the same account, as i reedeemed the two codes at the same time and thats the only account i have ever used. I have looked throughly on both xbox.com and my xbox, i cant find any content past that date and the second code i redeemed.

If you guys cant help then i doubt phone support would as i have had bad experiences with them in the past. I'll just live without because it's only a skin, i just found it weird that i couldn't go back any further, considering i had about 4-6 months before hand when i had first come on xbox live

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

As far as I'm aware you should be able to see it all. At the very least, you should be able to see everything on the console, but it has less options to sort the content. They are shown in the order you purchased them only. If you are still having an issue, you can try calling up phone support and see if they can verify that this content is actually on your account. Perhaps it was originally downloaded by a different account, and it was just accessed by yours?

Sorry this didn't help.

I looked at both all, and add-ons/dlc as that is what the content technically is. I can live without a bonus skin, im just curious why i can't go back any further.

Sorry this didn't help.

When you tried doing this on Xbox.com, did you just look on the "All" list, or did you check the "Game Add-on" section? This might show you further back, although I do believe it is supposed to show everything.

Sorry this didn't help.

yeah it's the same account, as i redeemed both of the codes at the same time. It's just that the download again option for that item is missing, as is everything before hand such as the riddick demo etc

Sorry this didn't help.

Are you sure you are on the account that purchased the content? As far as I know, the download history will contain every single thing that you ahve ever downloaded.

Sorry this didn't help.

On both it stops at the same place. on xbox.com i scroll through all the past downloads and after the one download i mentioned it wont scroll any further and the same goes for on the xbox.

Sorry this didn't help.

Are you doing it on xbox.com or the console?

I have never seen someone encounter this problem before. Try to see if there is a pervious page or something.

Sorry this didn't help.