Can't access downloaded content

I had to take my Harddrive to a mates place to download the content because I don't have the internet at the moment. I have all the updates needed but when I try to play the content on the game it doesn't show up, but is visible on the Harddrive.

FYI it's the new Maps for Call of Duty: Black Ops. The extra zombie maps don't show up.

Any ideas on what I can do without deleting and re-downloading? (Since I don't have internet connection to my XBOX at the moment)

Thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 29 Applies to:

Sorry OP I linked the wrong thread.

I can not access my DLC offline.
Apologies for the double post but I could not edit.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Marketplace content is tied to the GAMER TAG that downloaded it and to the CONSOLE it was downloaded onto. With that said unless you do a LICENSE MIGRATION you will not be able to use the content you just bought while you are OFFLINE. You need to take your HDD and CONSOLE to your friends house and do a LICENSE MIGRATION to associate the content with YOUR console, not his. Then you can take your console & hdd home and play it offline.

Sorry this didn't help.

Nah that doesn't seem like the problem. We were playing it MY Console with MY HDD at my friends place.. we WERE using his internet but MY XboxLIVE account/gamertag. When I got home and tried to play it, it wasn't there.. It wouldn't be because I don't have access to XboxLIVE would it? Because previous downloads still work while I'm offline.. it's just the latest two which are being frustrating.

Ideas?

Sorry this didn't help.

You just said you only took your hard drive to your mates house to download the BLACK OPS MAP PACK. Marketplace content is tied to the GAMER TAG and CONSOLE that downloaded it. The content at this time is tied to YOUR gamer tag and your FRIENDS console. Since you only took your hard drive back home to your console the only way you would be able to use the BO MP is if you were signed into XBL. But you don't have an internet connection at home. So my previous post still stands.

You will need to take your entire console (hard drive included) to your friends house and perform a license migration to associate the BO MP to YOUR console. There is no other way around this. Once you do the LM, you will need to go to your DOWNLOAD HISTORY and re-download the BO MP (don't worry, it'll only take a second or two).

Now when you go home to play the content OFFLINE you will be able to.

[quote user="Furk Knurkle"]

Nah that doesn't seem like the problem. We were playing it MY Console with MY HDD at my friends place.. we WERE using his internet but MY XboxLIVE account/gamertag. When I got home and tried to play it, it wasn't there.. It wouldn't be because I don't have access to XboxLIVE would it? Because previous downloads still work while I'm offline.. it's just the latest two which are being frustrating.

Ideas?

[/quote]

Sorry this didn't help.

Sorry, what I was meant to say was I took it BACK to his place and bought my XBOX this time as well. It was working on my XBOX for the duration but when I got home to use it, it had stopped working..

I'll have to just try re-downloading it in a couple weeks when I get a chance to go back lol so much *** around hey.

Sorry this didn't help.

As you originally downloaded it using your friends console you will need to transfer the licence over to your console using the DRM tool to be able to access the DLC offline.

Sorry this didn't help.

You still need to do a LICENSE TRANSFER to associate the content with YOUR console, not HIS console. This was explained to you two posts ago. You are making things more difficult for yourself. Go back and re-read everything, S-L-O-W-L-Y...

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks, GreyPilgrim. I understand now.

Sorry this didn't help.