Cannot view any playercards

Hey I was playing Blops last night and for some reason I cant see anyones playercard - only the emblem for the level they are. I have never had this problem and no I dont have any family settings on. Its says that a profile on my console has a restriction that does not allow them to see player content. I have not changed any of my settings and was wondering if anyone else has had this issue. It doesnt even show my playercard. Any help/info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance! :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Well I'm only 16 so I don't know anything about being old.

-

I make pizzas so far.

-

And ask Actvision support.

Ha! Tell that to my bones! It probably has something to do with my line of work- construction. I have hung many sheets of drywall in my days! Anyways- I finally figured out why I can't see the playercards. My hubby's gold ran out so he was playing as a guest on my account. I believe guest accounts are restricted in what can actually be viewed. When I signed him out of the guest account we could then see the playercards. I am still not sure why we were getting disconnected though. Maybe Activisions servers- who knows! We didn't get disconnected last night. :)

35 isn't old, lady.

[quote user="Umbreawesome"]

I'd double check with Activision on that one. Also, consider contacting your ISP support. You might just be running on extreme Wal-Mart connections in the evening hours.

-

Also, dat purple.

[/quote]I already contacted my ISP and my connection is NOT the problem.  I have done a speed test and got an A rating. I have 25mb download and 15mb upload.

Also, dat purple is magenta!  :) It makes it easier for me to find my posts, as I am getting old and my eyes don't work like they used to!

I'd double check with Activision on that one. Also, consider contacting your ISP support. You might just be running on extreme Wal-Mart connections in the evening hours.

-

Also, dat purple.

Thats the thing- I don't have any restrictions on. It is fine during the day, I can see everyones playercards. Just happens in the evening- like after 9 pm or so. Also right before this happens, I get disconnected from live. Maybe a DDOS attack?? I am not sure, but it has happened 2 nights in a row now. Last night when it disconnected me from live, the screen went black then froze and I had to restart my console. I heard that Activision was having some problems since the launch of the new DLC for MW3. Perhaps this is what it causing it??

Change to the restriction to everyone and they will become available to you.