Cannot Play World at War Online?

Hi, this morning I was playing Zombies mode on world at war after having downloaded the map packs. I was playing the zombie level from the third map pack. It was a 4 man team and as soon as the game started I guess someone "hacked" it because he was able to float? I then got a message saying "You have been killed" "You have been frozen" and I got kicked from the game. I then saw that my level had gone from 25 to level 1. No big deal, but then it wont let me play online anymore. I do not get a message saying I am banned or anything, It just says I cant play any core games because I'm not even level 1? I went to barracks and checked my xp which had somehow become -(insert large number). Can someone help rectify the situation? I did nothing wrong, and would just like to play online again. Thanks, Jaws of Fire.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

You're essentially stuffed. Treyarch can't/won't fix messed up stats and that's the reason why you can't get online with WaW anymore. You were in what's known as a deranking lobby and as I suppose you've worked out WaW is loaded with them and other hacks. Your alternatives are be invited into games or start a new GT that's just for WaW and power down your console immediately if you end up in one of those lobbies again. Again the problem is something for Treyarch/Activision to fix, MS can't do squat apart from banning the hackers.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.