Cannot Join Party, DLC Content?

Anyone else have this problem or know what I'm missing?  I can't join my roommate's party and it says we don't have the same DLC.  But we both pre-ordered from GameStop and only installed that code and the UPlay code.  Has anyone else encountered this?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

have you and roommate clear your cashe

The problem is that one of you has the game installed to their hard drive and the other doesnt.

I had this problem yesterday as I had it installed and my friends did not. I had one install his and the other not install his and sure enough, the one who had it installed could join my game and the one who didnt couldnt.

The solution until Ubisoft fixes it is to have everyone you play with either ALL have it installed or NO ONE have it installed.

My friend had his installed and I didn't adn got the same message, we both went to the dash and we we're able to play after that.

Had this problem, went to dashboard and it was fixed. 

I ran into the same problem as you guys.  And found a fix that worked for us.  If a player has the rooftop map for guerilla and the other doesn't you won't be able to join each others game.  In the menu go to Uplay.  Then look in the rewards section of Uplay.  The rooftop map will be the every last item in there and cost 40 Uplay points.  

I've also noticed that xbox will give you the option to join a 6 v 6 game, since there are 4 open slots... but I've never once been in a game that was more than 6 v 6... those spots are always empty.  Bug?

They need to fix all of these problems. Anyone know if they have even acknowledged all of these problems yet?

I looked at their website... but it's a total piece of junk... so I couldn't find anything specific to GRFS.

They have forums on the official gamesite with moderators who routinely pay attention to whats going on on the forums....although they are spammed to hell with little kids crying about everything.

I too have the same problem...some of us have the same exact  DLC downloaded and Some of my friends dont. Same for the ones that installed it...We were able to STILL play together until later that day....I can sure handle it since the game only came out for about 5 days now. But they need to fix this Pron Tow. Its weird for me bcause it seems that i was able to connect and play perfectly in the morning with no Lag or anything but when i was playing at night. All the problems poped up.