I cannot find it on the games tab?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

me either

Says how to get it on battlelog.  Change to United Kingdom in system settings.  Log out.  Go to games then you see BF4 exclusive beta.  Don't click it.  Hit xbox button to sign back in.  Then hit BF4 beta download.  After download then I switch back to USA.  But now might officially be up on USA dashboard who knows.  I didn't check.  1.56GB

I did all them steps, Tried multiple times it is never there :(

im in the uk and it's not showing,

I got it the way graw said.  but im in lobbies all by myself

Because only a select few on Xbox were able to download! *** you Microsoft...hours after the windowed time frame and no update? People wonder why I hate Microsoft ...has anyone called?

I have premium and i cant find it either,

Yea bs man I have premium too bunch oh ***

Plus you can be console banned if you do the region switch.

shoulda had a code with the oh-so-friggin-awesome MOH:Warfighter ..pfft, yeah anyway...it'll be available soon enough...lol...and so far it sounds pretty crappy for those who have it .....not as much glitter on this one ha....just as well I guess, I'll be getting it on PS4 this time anyhow .... but after BF3, I've seriously lowered my expectations ... kinda expecting more COD and less BF this time (basically a stronger dose this time around) ...but it is gonna be a hoot to poke holes in this game and annoy the fanbois ....let the cries and gnashing of teeth begin ...ha