Cannot download Sleepig Dogs

Hello,

i have gold membership for one month. But when i want to dowonload Sleeping dogs -> I must pay 299,- CZK and i dont know why. This game is for free. Thank you Petr.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You said you have gold membership for one month, is it by chance the free trial month?

If that's so it is considered a promotional membership and does not come with all the perks of a paid one, including free games.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi I assume from the currency you are not in the UK?

In some cases the games available in different regions vary and alternatives are offered.

This link details the program: support.xbox.com/.../games-with-gold

If the game is available in your location, try the following:

Region:

Both your region and location must be the same to access certain content and validate downloads or play restricted games etc.

If your location and region are not the same you can amend by following these steps: support.xbox.com/.../change-region

Please note disc based games must be compatible with your consoles region.

Alternatively, if an issue with the game itself:

Some people have had issue if they have downloaded the demo and have a saved demo file.

If this is the case for any of you try deleting both the demo and any saves and download the full version again.

Please also delete any free dlc as this has caused a couple of issues, the content can be reinstalled when your game is up and running.

Other fixes include selecting ms points rather than credit cards as the payment option (some of you are doing this by the sounds of it)

Finally try the old favourite of clearing you cache as below:

support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.