Cannot download Halo 3 on GOLF 12 Months Subscription!!! FIX IT!

The other day I bought the XBOX Live GOLD 12 Months subscription package. Paid a [Mod Removed] of cache for it.

Yesterday evening I went to the XBOX marketplace, and tried to download HALO 3 (this is supposed to be free if I have a Gold subscription). What I got instead was this stupid message: "Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again."

Then I tried to download from my XBOX console. Got another error message "80150017"!

Tried to download Halo 3 again this morning from the marketplace (http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Halo-3/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024d5307e6?noSplash=1) . Go the stupid "Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again." message again.

As you may guess, I am kinda upset about this! I PAID good money for a GOLD subscription and it seems that I CANNOT USE my advantages!! So: how can I download Halo?

And please only reply if you can do something about it, and try to restrain yourself from giving me any guesses and/or links to other posts (if I see another 14yro guessing that I am not doing this or that right I swear to GOD I'm gonna make a [Mod Removed] about this)

MICROSOFT please be a pall and help me out!!!

I DO NOT WANT MORE EXPLANATIONS! I WANT FOR MY DOWNLOAD TO WORK JUST AS I PAID YOU THE MONEY!!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Well I just checked again a few moments ago and it worked (now it says "Already purchased)!

I'll post the results later when I get home.

Thanks Microsoft Support for the quick response! :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Does your account region match your actual region? That error shows up for either a billing error or a region mismatch

If you have a us account and you dont actaully live in the us then you need to make it match

if you dont live in an xbox live region no matter what you cant get it

Sorry this didn't help.

@ngocphi >>> thanks for the straight answer. that's the first thing I checked (Cooper, NY here) as I've seen others complaining about this as well.

Anyway, as said in my previous post it seems that it now works, so someone must love me :)

/closed

Sorry this didn't help.

Glad to hear it's all sorted gciochina!

Game on! And let us know if you have any other questions or issues. ^_^

Sorry this didn't help.