Cannot download anything

I'm having trouble downloading anything from xbox live. Title updates for games that pop-up automatically will stop downloading almost immediately. I've tried using Netflix, it needed to be updated, but wouldn't. I tried to uninstall and redownload the most current version, but that won't download either. I can connect to xbox live just fine, and games like Halo 4 which haven't needed to be updated will still allow online play. I've been scouring the forums looking for any solutions that might work. I've cleared the HD cache and deleted the marketplace content. I've tried lowering the firewall security, shutting it down entirely, and directly plugging the xbox into a modem.  have tried to adjust the port forwarding on my router and adjusted the DNS settings on my xbox, as recommended by this site. Nothing has worked thus far. Every time I try to reinstall Netflix I get: "Sorry, there's a problem with the xbox service. Try again later. For help with this problem, go to www.xbox.com/errorhelp. Status code: 80072746." Trying to update Assassin's Creed III I get: "Can't Download the update. To test your connection, open System Settings and select Network Settings, Test Xbox Live Connetion. If the problem persists, go to www,xbox.com/support. Status code: 3F45-0000-D080-0200-8007-2746" This began to be a problem right around the time I upgraded my internet from hughesnet to hughesnet gen4. Before, it would take a long time to download anything, but it would work once it got going. Now, whenever I turn the xbox on the home screen loads and says that I'm connected to xbox live. Then we've got the three tiles on the far left: insert disc, my pins, recent. The rest are blank tiles with captions at the bottom: expendables 2, spartan ops week 3, etc.When trying to connect to the marketplace, if I select any of the browsing options i get back no results found. As I said before I can connect, and even play games online, albeit with a certain amount of lag. Also, as per the instructions, I live on the central east coast of the US and have tried to access the content at all times of day, from 4 in the afternoon to 5:30 in the morning. Nothing seems to work. Help me Xbox forum, you're my only hope.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 27 Applies to:

Hey quakergeneral13,

Sorry to hear about your misfortune, and glad to know you have tried many things to resolve your issues on your own. As a suggestion would you mind trying this out for us, and reporting back?

Thanks and looking forward to hearing back form you.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm not sure what you were trying to send me, but this is what I got:

Server Error in '/' Application.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>

<system.web>

<customErrors mode="Off"/>

</system.web>

</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>

<system.web>

<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>

</system.web>

</configuration>

Sorry this didn't help.

Hughesnet users need to disable the "web acceleration"  option this is incompatible with Xbox Live.

Sorry this didn't help.

Might I ask how to do that?

Sorry this didn't help.

laughs maniacally and raises arms to the sky: SHE LIVES!!!!

Sorry this didn't help.

i have the same problem i cant play on custom maps on halo 4 or download updates, apps, map packs ect

so i use my other account to download but then it comes to battlefield premium only for one account or a seasons pass

what do i do?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Rapid Alpha! We'd be happy to help you out if you could create your own thread in this forum detailing the issue and any steps you've already tried! Thanks in advance. :)

Sorry this didn't help.