Cannot create and emblem on black ops 2

when i click on emblem editor it says 

Notice You cannot ccess user-created content because it is blocked by a profile's privacy settings. you can change these settings by editing the member content section of your gamer profile. i looked but i cant find profiles privacy settings where are they?

i can edit my emblem on black ops but not black ops 2.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 37 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Just change your privacy settings on the Xbox 360. You might have a child's account that's why.

I've been having the same issues and my settings are correct and should allow it. I don't know if this is a game bug or what but it's extremely annoying....

I don't get how I would have a childs account. I've changed all my settings and created a password and pin and still having issues

i having the same thing happen to me. I changed by setting and what not, but the strange thing is it worked before! WHAT DO I DO TO FIX IT MICROSOFT 50$ DOLLARS FOR THIS?!

Having the same problem even after patch 1.04

Tweeked my settings and everything seems to work, on that it might be is the "Content Sharing" to be set to everyone.

F

Go to xbox main settings. Then go to privacy and settings if its set to costume change it to adult.

i could not do it either =(

Thank you!!!