Cannot Complete Download of Season Pass for Black Ops II on XBOX 360

We went into Gamestop last night and purchased the 4000 MS points to download the Season Pass so my son could play Nuketown Zombies. I redeemed the code and it said the download was complete (in about 15 seconds?). I tried to play Black OPs II to verify it downloaded and nothing was different. I went into BOII>Multiplayer>Store and it shows the Map Pack there and there is a check mark next to purchase but it wants me to download it again so I did that. It went from 1% to 99% and told me the download was 108KB and when it said it was completed, it only installed 56K. I deleted the download in my memory, cleared the cache and restarted the XBOX and attempted to download the mappack again. This time it went slower but again, only to about 19% and then shot to 99% and still only 56K installed. I've done this 4 times now. I've checked the privacy settings and they are 'ADULT'. I also downloaded Nuketown Zombies and Revolution and they installed without any problem but when I go into play 'ZOMBIES', it only pulls up 'GREEN RUN' on the burning globe, which I think is just the basic Zombie world, right? Shouldn't there be a few different selections on the globe? What happens if I delete Black OPs II COMPLETELY from memory, will that remove the Season Pass that I purchased? Please help. I have a very frustrated son who was really looking forward to playing this with his friends online. Also, I forgot to mention that we DO have an XBox live GOLD account. Thank you for any help that anyone can give us! :)

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Now that you have the Season pass, download all maps through your ingame store.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

As UpliftKnight said, you should be able to now download the maps through the in-game store menu on Black Ops 2 with a cost of 0 MSP (As Battlefield 3 does). I would also like to add that choosing to download from the Marketplace in the Dashboard should be avoided for the most part, due to sometimes being charged for the item(s) again after already having purchased them via a pass. I do hope this helps and happy gaming!

Sorry this didn't help.

I've tried that. "I went into BOII>Multiplayer>Store and it shows the Map Pack there and there is a check mark next to purchase but it wants me to download it again so I did that. It went from 1% to 99% and told me the download was 108KB and when it said it was completed, it only installed 56K." This all happened in about 5 seconds.

It's not COMPLETELY downloading or installing from the in-game store but I appreciate your answers you guys. Thank you!

Sorry this didn't help.

ok does your physical region match your account region?

if not thats why

your account country must match your actual country to download the dlc

Sorry this didn't help.

It sounds like corrupt data somewhere. Try re-seating your hdd or downloading the map to another storage device all together. Or try moving your saves to the cloud and deleting the black ops folder. It won't remove any of your licenses, those are recorded on xbox servers and tied to your account. Redownload the pass if you have to and then try again.

Sorry this didn't help.