Cannot authorize payment option.

I've just tried to purchase Dantes Inferno when I got this message, I don't get why though because I bought Asura's Wrath DLC today as well so why has it all of a sudden stopped working? I've re-entered my card details, emptied my cache.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

sometimes when you purchased things on xbox marketplace enoguh either your financial institution or xbox will put a soft block on the account to prevent more charges to go through. check with your financial institution if there is a soft block on their end if not check back with xbox. if its through xbox they may need to escelate the issue to take off the block.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there Abyss! Can you please start by checking out https://commerce.microsoft.com and making sure all your information there is correct (name, address, region, etc.). Also ensure that this information matches that of your payment methods. Also try adding multiple payment methods to see if there's just a problem with the one.

If all your info is correct and you are still unable to add multiple payment methods, please contact us and speak to a billing agent. They'll be able to assist you further. Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.