Cannot access multiplayer Happy Wars

I keep receiving the error:

Unable to download updates for Happy Wars at this time. The Happy Wars server may be partly unavailable. Please try again later by re-starting the game from the Title screen.

I have tried everything I can think of to resolve this issue, including re-downloading my XBL profile, Happy Wars itself, Happy Wars updates, etc. However I have been unable to resolve this issue and have had this error for a month now. I am aware that there was a glitch which people were abusing regarding Happy Tickets, which I think may have happened to my account once, purely by coincidence. I'm not sure if I have been banned or if my profile may be corrupt, but I honestly have done nothing malicious in regards to this game, and I would love to be able to play it again.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hi,

Try the following steps in this exact order:

Delete Happy Wars and all Happy Wars Title Updates (if any) on your storage device, clear your system cache 3 times in a row, restart your console, re-download Happy Wars and agree to any subsequent title updates.

See if that solves the problem for you. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Unfortunately it didn't solve my problem. I think my issue has to do with the cloud save.

Sorry this didn't help.

G'day Goofy! Sorry to hear those steps didn't work for you.

What makes you think it has to do with your cloud save? And is the game working for you today? Is there any chance you have another account that you could try to play the game with? If not, maybe a friend or relative can try playing from your console and network?

Sorry this didn't help.

The reason I think it may be my cloud save is because during the update which forced players to reinstall the game I played on the older version, which partially corrupted my main profile, causing me to lose all my weapons and armor, which I have since managed to get (mostly) back. From what I can tell, my old cloud save still exists, as my game would try to load it on occasion and fail, but restarting the game would solve that issue.

As for the accounts, I will be having my friend try his account to see if his works on my xbox; if he cannot get on through my xbox then I am mistaken and its a problem with my xbox.

Sorry this didn't help.

Alright, after I logged onto my friends account, my issue was resolved. Thanks for the help Hassassinade and Misses Joust =)

Sorry this didn't help.

Hooray! Really glad to hear that did the trick. =) Have fun playing, and hit us back here if you have any more questions about Happy Wars.

Sorry this didn't help.