Canceling my pre-order, what a waste of time.

This morning I watched a multiplayer gameplay footage video of this monstrosity on YouTube, and within 5 seconds i thought 'What is this nonsense?' closed the browser and got ready for work.

State the obvious, but I am so glad i chose Battlefield 3 over this garbage. Like hell am I about to shell out £40 for a game that is essentially an addon for Modern Warfare 2. Modern Warfare 2.5 is proof that Infinity Ward could not give the slightest to the CoD community, and in my opinion jammed as much MW2 in this game but cleverly slapped a 3 over the two.

Because of this, I am canceling my pre order. Thankyou Infinity Ward, another disheartened gamer switching to something more realistic and worthwhile.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Okay. They won't be missing your money because they already have the other 9,000,000+ peoples.

Fine by me, that tells me im part of the minority who actually want to buy a proper game

If you got BF3 at launch, you would have had problems even playing online. Not sure if you still can even. I gave up after they kept turning the servers on and off.

I didnt actually because im not stupid enough to wait around in the freezing cold at midnight for a game. I instead went the next morning and had a whole day playing the campaign. And actually the problems I experienced for MP were really minimal to the fact that i didnt really care. Most of the servers i joined in around 5 seconds of waiting. And no, there are no more problems with this game, shame IW didnt follow the same advice.

Well bye now have BF 3 & MW 3 and rather play MW 3

[quote user="AcidicPaper"]

I didnt actually because im not stupid enough to wait around in the freezing cold at midnight for a game. I instead went the next morning and had a whole day playing the campaign. And actually the problems I experienced for MP were really minimal to the fact that i didnt really care. Most of the servers i joined in around 5 seconds of waiting. And no, there are no more problems with this game, shame IW didnt follow the same advice.

[/quote]

I didn't wait at midnight? I got it after work the day it came out...I never said I went at midnight. Lol.

You said if i bought it on release, so i assumed you were talking about midnight release.

You didn't buy the game, so your here to whine about it??

this is another sheyat thread.  mods asleep at the wheel.

[quote user="AcidicPaper"]

You said if i bought it on release, so i assumed you were talking about midnight release.

[/quote]

And release was on Tuesday, October 25; the day I got it.

I feel sorry for all the people who actually paid full price for this in the UK, I got it for £25 so don't feel too bad. I know I could still make a profit on it if I sold it in 3 months time.

Not interested in the multiplayer whatsoever, others in my household are though so I'll keep it until they get sick of it.