Canadian Twitch App Users Make it known of the issues we are experiencing!!

I for one can not use the Twitch app to watch any channels on the Xbox one. Any channel i try to watch ends up just showing a black screen then crashing after 30-45 seconds. I went through removing the twitch profile save date along with uninstalling twitch. Then changing my twitch stream key and "Attempting" to disconnect xbox one from my twitch connections. But when i tried too disconnect the Xbox from it it says " Xbox disconnected succeeded" only to refresh the page or  log out and log back in to twitch and it shows that it still is connected. my friend tried same thing and is unable to remove the Xbox  from his connections.

I've seen a few places on twitch support and on Xbox forums explaining similar issues going back to April and mostly just with Canadian users ( people have had it working after changing their region to USA/English). That didn't work for me. i have no idea why we are getting the *** end of the stick, first raise game prices and now this.  I know its probably on twitches side for this to be happening but Microsoft should at least acknowledge the problem( still showing twitch up and running on service site )  and help fix it. 

Having issues like this for a week or two i could understand but people complaining about it for nearly two months is nuts.

I also couldn't broadcast either, saying i needed gold and then below it saying i have gold and ready to broadcast. I manage to fix that by removing my gamer tag and twitch app along with the profile save data again. but still issues with channel watching. So if any other Canadian gamers are having similar issues, make it known!! force Xbox support to acknowledge and to try and get it fixed.  

Thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:
Answer

@XyPhlr are you still broken? There was an outage a few days ago but there are a few other people that are having similar issues. Are you set to English Canadian or French Canadian?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.