Canada Day Promo Content Unavailable

I have been trying for over a year to find the Hockey Mask content in the avatar marketplace ever since I seen a friend with it. Every time I have tried searching for it I would get this message

Ooops! What happened to this page? We’ve moved some things around.

The page you are looking for may have a new location, or is no longer available.

So I was very excited to see the content re-appear under the special promotional items for Canada day yesterday. The item said it was on sale for only 80MSP. I tried downloading it periodically for nearly 4 hours and would repeatedly get an error code saying that the market place was currently un-available even though I was able to purchase other content from the avatar marketplace. I tried dozens of times until the content disappeared altogether after midnight. Today I went back into the promo link for Canada Day Weekend and the only avatar item is for 50% off a Maple Leaf hat for this weekend only. When you click on the link it takes you to the avatar marketplace to a section called International Collection and the hat isn't even there. Can anyone tell me what the issue with this is? I don't want the Maple Leaf Hat that you cant get anyways but I would like to know why the Hockey Mask was only offered for a single day with a link that was broken and seemingly has disappeared off the entire marketplace. I searched in every available collection including browsing through over 800 masks and it is not there, whether you look from the console or from a PC. This has been bugging me for quite some time and after finally finding it last night and trying for hours to buy it I was disappointed again and unable to purchase the Hockey Mask.

Does anyone know what the problem is?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to: