Can't win a Titanfall match at all.

I just can't seem to win a match today for some strange reason, its getting very frustrating. Ok I know i'm not the best at "Twitch Shooters" but I at least should have won a few times throughout the day. I just seem to be put on the worst team all day. Anyone else having this problem?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I went through a streak like this. Switched to Hardpoint and started playing the game correctly (capping the points) and went on a huge winning streak. Who knows, you might have been matched up with a large party of 4-6 people that were working together.

On the AU server most the guys are partied up and co-ordinating together so it's hard to win unless you are in a party yourself.

It happens to me sometimes.

Depends how skilled the other team is and whether they are a party.

Yea I've come across some one-sided matches. I don't think Respawn bothered with skill-matches at all in terms of player levels. Not that high level guarantees the skill of the player.

I'm looking for players to team up with if you fancy it add me on XBL.

The Game is getting more difficult by the day. People are working together, clanning up, and making strategies that are difficult to counter. Like last night for example:

Capture the flag, and 2 Second Gens ran rule through all 3 rounds I stayed for. They had one guy who always seemed to have his Stryder, and he would race to our flag, hop out, receive cover from his fellow Gen 2 in an Ogre, then grab the flag and jump back in his Stryder.

Even when we got our Titans these guys had mastered Titan combat. And when the guy finally would make a play to get the flag home, he was crazy at the parkour. He effortlessly danced around Titans trying to get him, or Pilots in pursuit. His burn card set up was fantastic as well. I caught him with a lucky headshot, and he used Revenge to pop up behind me right before I could get the flag back. Then he called in another Stryder, I think by card, and when our Sniper killed him with the flag, he used another Revenge card.

This guy knew what he was doing, and he won each round for his team. We didn't roll over, but we had no clear cut capture strategy because we were randoms mixed up.

so its the thinking mans fps, but most people dont want to do that, they wanna jump in and have fun from the off

Lol@player. The game is a team GAME built around some real hard core gotta play all day no lifers now. It gets easier when you play all day every day.

^^Kinda like COD!?!??!

[quote user="Mercenary30"]

I just can't seem to win a match today for some strange reason, its getting very frustrating. Ok I know i'm not the best at "Twitch Shooters" but I at least should have won a few times throughout the day. I just seem to be put on the worst team all day. Anyone else having this problem?

[/quote]

Which game mode are you playing on primarily? I had issues with Attrition all weekend long it seemed (lots of hits and misses). While Pilot Hunter, ran great pretty consistently for whatever reason.

Party up with some buddies who know their way around Titanfall, or just try and party up with players in the server your in. Send me a friend request if you want someone to play with.