Can't wait to play this

I've posted before, but I really can't wait to play BF3 for Xmas. I was playing CoD tonight and came to the realization that it blows. Lag, OP guns, glitches to make guns MORE OP, glitches to make guns have no recoil, horrible hit detection... I can't stand it anymore. Not only that, but I'm tired of the fanboys who swear up and down that it's the best thing since antibacterials. I know there's people who are the same with BF3, but from what I've seen, BF players seem to more on the adult/young-adult side of things, while CoD players are usually little kids to man-boys who whine like those little kids. Sorry for the rant, I'm just sick of that game. I'm sure BF3 has it's frustrating moments, but it can't be nearly as bad as CoD. At least BF3 has dedicated servers... right?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Yep, BF3 has dedicated servers.

Until they add the option for alternate HUD colours I am snookered

I gave up on it after a week of trying to differentiate an enemy spotted player and a friendly one

In the time it takes me to determine which is which I am usually popped off

Would dearly love to play this game again, but until it gets the same treatment as the PC patch I will have to keep playing MW3 which addressed the issue from day one (but not the lag unfortunately)

Agree with the comments on this being a more "grown up" game compared to the CODs

The patch too sort out the HUD for being with colour blindness is due out next Tuesday, so not long too wait.

[quote user="Shaggy2000"]

The patch too sort out the HUD for being with colour blindness is due out next Tuesday, so not long too wait.

[/quote]

Is that for def..........   Would really make a nice Xmas present if it happens

Did not know the Xbox was getting this option as it is not showing on the PS3 patch either, just for the PC

Battlefield rules.

[quote user="Duke Arkillo"]

Until they add the option for alternate HUD colours I am snookered

I gave up on it after a week of trying to differentiate an enemy spotted player and a friendly one

In the time it takes me to determine which is which I am usually popped off

[/quote]

Green/Blue = goodies
Orange = baddies. 

That's all you need to know. 

EDIT: You're colour blind?  Hmmm...  That's easy then, shoot the guy with no icon above his head.  hardly anyone spots in this game anyway so... 

You're going to be disappointed.

Stick to MW3.

This game sucks.