Can't stop smiling (FIRST IMPRESSIONS)

I been playing for about 5 hours now, and I can't stop smiling. My face hurts. But really, I'm really loving the game so far. The combat, the higher number of weapons. The weapon mods, armor parts, the combat, the interaction, the story so far. I'm sucked in right now. EAR TO EAR SMILE RIGHT NOW!!! I'm smiling as I type this.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Just played for about 6 and a half hours, and I'm with you.. I dig it. It took me a bit to get used to a few changes, but once I did it was just picking up right were I left off. So far the story is really cool and I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes.

Shame they messed up the face importing but at least I've got to the 9th to try and remake my Shepard.

[quote user="voteDC"]

Shame they messed up the face importing but at least I've got to the 9th to try and remake my Shepard.

[/quote] Your gonna ride that horse all the way to town aren't ya lol  On topic I too am very much enjoying the game so far.

[quote user="BulletsAlwaysWn"]

[quote user="voteDC"]

[/quote] Your gonna ride that horse all the way to town aren't ya lol  On topic I too am very much enjoying the game so far.

[/quote]Going to ride it until it collapses and then turn it into sandwiches.

[quote user="Dre G Writer"]

I been playing for about 5 hours now, and I can't stop smiling. My face hurts. But really, I'm really loving the game so far. The combat, the higher number of weapons. The weapon mods, armor parts, the combat, the interaction, the story so far. I'm sucked in right now. EAR TO EAR SMILE RIGHT NOW!!! I'm smiling as I type this.

[/quote]  IN Multyplayer?  or Single player action? Im buying this for the sake of good single player reviews only,  for now anyway..

^^^^ Yes for Single Player! Lots of weapon mods, armor parts, new weapons, combat is fluid (I love the submachine guns).  The story so far has been great, and I've only played for an hour and a half!

Ear to ear grinning all the way...:-)

My imprted character went very well.......

ALL my character was selectable, and I selected like 4 of them before I finally settled down on one to work with first. and they all worked. I was smiling REALLY hard until I got up to this ONE part, where I just keep dieing over and over(playing on insanity). It's the damn turrets man, me being a vanguard and NONE of my squad mates having any powers to take out shields really put me in a stand still.

I am enjoying myself... There are moments when I get upset with it though. Mostly the parts where Vega tries to speak... He upsets me. He asks way to many questions. I will be killing him if possible.

-

The things that I like the most are just seeing the little things. I got the one guy his refund for his Precision OmniGel Converter, I saw Dr. Michelle, I saw Kasumi and doing a mission with her.... It's just stuff like that that make me smile. I laughed out loud at something EDI said though.   "Do you think he would like 'The Man Who Hung Himself'? It seems to be about an amorous plastic surgeon."

-

I laughed so hard I was in tears.... Glad to see the game still has its humor.