Can't start disc

Disc type you're having issues with: Mass Effect 2 Disc 1

Steps you've tried: Restarted XBox, took out disc and cleaned it, cleared system cache, replaced disc

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Remove your Hard Drive

If the game starts with the hard drive removed, then power off the console, remove the hard drive, reinsert the hard drive and after try the game again. If it doesn’t work only with the hard drive attached, then your hard drive will need to be replaced.Try  Removing any other memory units or USB flash drives

If removing one of these resolves the issue, then power down the console and try again with the drive reattached. If the game doesn’t work only with the device in question attached, it will have to be replaced (or if it’s a USB, reformatted). Try other games if other games dont work then you need to set up a repair that can be done  here

myservice.xbox.com/.../Welcome.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

i have had this problem as well i recently got the trilogy and i called the developer and they told me my disk had a manufacturing error i recommend calling in to the developer and if it was purchased within 90 days they will give you two options try to exchange it at the store you got it at saying that they confirmed that is faulty and will reimburse the store if they replace the game (they rocomend trying this because it saves you time and money ) or you can send it in to them in the case with both disks but you have to pay shipping and they will send you a new copy of the game sorry that i don't have the turn around time for you as i called about 2 months ago

:AKLINS

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.