Can't Start Campaign

Intro video/opening credits plays for 15 seconds, then goes to save screen. Video starts over, plays a little longer, goes to save screen.  Video starts over.

Anyone else having this problem??

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

you on disc 2?

same thing is happening to me.  get the picture of what looks like NY harbor, then load screen....rinse repeat.  I just deleted all the BF3 stuff from my hard drive and am starting over.  will let u know how it goes

Yes. Pretty sure I couldn't get to opening credits on disk 1

Make sure you are on disc 2 it says single player disc. If you put in disc 1 then tried disc 2 shut down your xbox and re-start it putting disc 2 into the tray. You should be able to play single player campaign.

yes, again, it is disk 2.  disk 1 would not get to the opening credits. i have turned it off and back on. i am not an idiot.

Deleted and reloaded everything, and it is still just showing me about 5 seconds of the opening cinematic then going into an endless loop of saving and reloading.  WTF, what a buggy P.O.S.

Ugh. Welcome to EA games.

Same thing for me as well. Im sure the campaign is terrible anyway from all the crappy reviews I've read thus far. I don't understand how EA does it, I really don't...

finally got it to work somehow, just tried starting new games and changing the difficulty everytime.  worked on one of the hard difficulty attempts.

So it wasn't just me who noticed the video loop?  Second time mine played, I hit the A button and it skipped ahead to the next part of the cutscene.  Luckily, it progressed to the gameplay afterwards.